Premium Placement Options
|All Premium Placement Ads Full Color Only|
|Inside Front Cover||$1,875|
|First Page—facing inside front cover (right-hand page)||$1,875|
|Last Page—facing inside back cover (left-hand page)||$1,875|
|Inside Back Cover||$1,875|
Premium Placement ads can be in “bleed” or “no-bleed” format.
Color: CMYK B/W: Grayscale
Email ad copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit ad contracts to Winston-Salem Symphony.
Incorrectly sized or low resolution ads will be returned for adjustment.
Standard Advertising Options & Specifications
|Ad size||Color or B/W||Orientation||Width||Height||With Bleed||Price|
|Full Page||Color||6″||9.0″||Trim size is 6” x 9” with .125” bleed on all sides. Live area is 5.5” x 8.5” (.25” safety margins on all sides).||$1,595|
|Half Page||Color||Horizontal||5.375”||4.0625”||Not available||$1,300|
|Half Page||Color||Vertical||2.5625”||8.375”||Not available||$1,300|
|Full Page||B/W||5.375”||8.375”||Trim size is 6” x 9” with .125” bleed on all sides. Live area is 5.5” x 8.5” (.25” safety margins on all sides).||$1,365|
|Half Page||B/W||Horizontal||5.375”||4.0625”||Not available||$1,040|
|Half Page||B/W||Vertical||2.5625”||8.375”||Not available||$1,040|
|Quarter Page||B/W||Vertical only||2.5625”||4.0625”||Not available||$600|
Full Page (with bleed)
Full Page (without bleed)
Half Page (horizontal)
Half Page (vertical)
Quarter Page (vertical only)
Benefits of Advertising
Essential recurring exposure – your advertisement will receive:
- Approximately 21,000 audience impressions
- 22 unique concert experiences
- Two unique concert venues: The beautiful Stevens Center of UNC School of the Arts and the historic R.J. Reynolds Auditorium
- Repeated exposure between September 2016 and May 2017
Access to diverse audiences:
- Your advertisement will reach audiences with a diverse array of musical tastes and other demographic characteristics
- Audiences being exposed to your advertisement will be attending Winston-Salem Symphony Classics Series, Kicked-Back Classics Series and Plugged-in Pops Series concerts
About our Audiences
Our audiences are or should be your clients – advertising and sponsorship with the Symphony offer highly cost effective vehicles for cultivating both valued clients and prized prospects!
Advertising will provide your business with access to audiences with exceptional demographic characteristics:
- 96% are college educated, 45% hold at least one graduate or professional degree
- 49% have average household income of over $100,000, 13% over $250,000
- Most own one or more homes
- 77% are not native to Winston-Salem and the majority of ticket buyers reside in the 27104, 27106, 27023 and 27006 zip code areas
- Many are business, civic and professional leaders with decision-making/purchasing authority, or are retirees from these professions, are actively engaged in the community and often have influence about purchasing decisions for organizations they support
- Our audiences repeatedly tell us that they appreciate businesses that support the Symphony and this influences their decisions about what businesses and professionals to patronize
Increase Your Visibility & Leverage Your Investment – Explore Sponsorship Options!
The Winston-Salem Symphony also offers a wide array of sponsorship options that afford businesses and professionals with exceptional, highly effective, and tasteful promotional alternatives.
Partnerships are uniquely tailored to fit the objectives of each partner and a wide range of entry points are available.
Most benefit packages include complimentary or reduced price playbill advertising, so you are encouraged to explore how you can greatly leverage your exposure by considering a sponsorship before simply selecting playbill advertising alone.
For more information about sponsorship, please contact: Mrs. E. Merritt Vale, President & CEO, at (336) 725-1035, extension 204 or at email@example.com.